We closed again as per the overnight ruling and will reopen as soon as we are allowed and it seems like it maybe in April.
The following rules and guidance we’ve posted here in the last year will apply when we can reopen.
- Please turn up on time to your appointment but don’t be too early, we still have no waiting area, therefore if you’re too early we may ask you to wait outside.
- Where possible come to your appointment alone, we will have limited space available within the salon.
- For those that can, please wear a face mask when in the salon.
- Bring only what you need to the salon, if you’re wearing a coat you’ll need to keep hold of it so please bring a bag to put it in, especially if it’s wet!
- We will only be offering a drink to clients who are in for longer treatments and hair services.
- Please be aware of others and keep to a social distance when possible.
As always, thank you for your cooperation and continued support thought these times, best wishes and keep well ❤️
For your information:
These are guidelines introduced when we reopened in the summer, which we adhere to, to help keep us all as safe as possible:
✂️ Appointments only…..no walk in appointments will be available.
✂️ We will greet you on arrival at reception where your temperature will be taken and recorded in our track and trace log book.
✂️ We ask that you are on time for your appointment but not too early, if you are running late please call us on 01822 616433.
✂️ Please wear a face mask or covering (we will be selling them for £1.00 each, if you don’t have one)
✂️ Hands must be sanitised on arrival and departure from the salon, we will supply this at the reception desk.
✂️ Please come to your appointment alone, please make us aware if you will need to bring someone with you.
✂️ We’re afraid we won’t be able to offer you drinks and magazines at the moment but please feel free to bring your own.
✂️ Please be aware of others whilst in the salon and keep to the social distancing rule of 1 meter.
✂️ If you are in for a colour treatment you might be asked to sit downstairs in a beauty room while your colour develops.
✂️ We will have a one way system through the salon, using the front door to arrive and the back door to exit.
✂️ The toilet will be open for use but please only use if necessary, it will be cleaned between uses.
If you have any questions please feel free to message us, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we’re still here for you!
Please feel free to share and invite friends to like our Facebook page, this will really help the small businesses! ❤️